Overall the results of the survey show a very high level of satisfaction.
Items that showed very high satisfaction across the OCDEL programs included:
• Staff respected my culture.
• Staff made it easy to talk to them about my child and our family.
Items that showed a lesser level of family “agreement” or satisfaction included:
• Staff asked me what I like and don’t like about the program
• Staff helped me access other programs and/or services.
Items that showed some variation between programs in satisfaction levels included:
• Staff was honest, even if they had difficult things to discuss.
• Staff asked me about how well the program is meeting the needs of my child.